Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review: Rasetsu vol. 2

 
Pages: 192
Genre: Manga, YA, Humor, Supernatural
Publisher: Viz Media LLC
Website: http://www.viz.com/manga/print/rasetsu-volume-2/8150
Rating: 4 stars

Goodreads description: Not knowing it's the solution to her curse, Yako thinks that Rasetsu's quest for a boyfriend seems frivolous. Nothing's trivial about Rasetsu's next exorcism, however, especially when she's suddenly overpowered by the emotions of the spirit!

My Review: I think one of the elements I will continue to like in later volumes of this series are the humorous situations. The first volume had it and now this one too. I'm referring to the chapter in which Kuryu uses his kotodama experimentally. Also got to see some much coveted backstory. It makes me wonder about Kuryu. I really liked this volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment